Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Motoneige

Since the weather's gotten nicer over the past few weeks, the desire to get a snowmobile has increased exponentially. A week ago, I went to see a very reasonably priced (cheap) one, and with this week off I couldn't wait any longer: on Friday I became the proud owner of a 2001 Arctic Cat. Living up here without one, it just seemed like I was missing out on too much.

On Sunday, I broke in my new machine with an ice fishing trip.

Here's me on my tough new machine (notice the stitches on the hood that makes it look like my skidoo has been in a fight):On the trail with David and Stephanie:
Preparing the holes and jigging with our minnows:












After many hours of quiet, some excitement!

Success! David and his Char.

1 comment:

Kate Nova said...

David looks soooo proud, as do you on your moto-neige.