Monday, April 14, 2008

Back in Blog

Okay, I realize this has been a quiet blog as of late. Any chance of catching up on posting was derailed by a week in which the children went mad, including swearing, obscene gestures, climbing on rooftops, and threats of beatings (perpetrated by the children, not me.) Actually, that was just one kid, and that was only last Monday, but it should give you an idea of what my week was like.

Luckily, after experiencing some of the worst that the teaching profession can dish out, I now get to enjoy one of the benefits: Spring Break. This week is Toonik Tyme, Iqaluit's spring festival, so there's lots going on around town. And the weather has turned sunny and warm(er). Stay tuned for regular reports, pictures from my new camera, and adventures on my exciting new toy.

No comments: