Monday, September 29, 2008

Further signs of impending apocalypse

1.) The Report on Business section of the Globe and Mail the other day has an interview with noted economist... Margaret Atwood??? Things are even more mixed up in the financial world than we thought.

2.) Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse for Stephane Dion. (Advisory: link features graphic depiction of a Liberal man kiss. Don't click if you just ate.)

3.) You know who would absolutely, never ever let Bob Rae kiss him? (I mean, other than 99% of the population.) Paul Newman. Anybody want to rent The Hustler (one of my favourite movies) and play pool? I don't know about you, but I'm going to need to do alot of manly things to recover from #2.

P.S. - Thanks to the Baffinblog research team for uncovering some of those important, if disturbing, links.

2 comments:

Matthew & Michele said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

My eyes, MY EYES!!!!

You need to put a better warning on that blog post.

Someone should check Dion for a hickie.

Anonymous said...

Peace. I have to admire a man that's passionate about his politics. I tend to shoot from the hip at times and you're very right that it doesn't add one iota to the discourse.

I'm sure we could both agree though that if Harper was a substitute teacher we'd have kids running, crying and screaming in the halls. Of course that picture of Dion and Rae might just do the trick too.