Monday, March 3, 2008

Swims with the fishes

Over the past few weeks, I've been house-sitting a really nice 2 bedroom apartment with a great view of Frobisher Bay. My main responsibility here has been taking care of the fish. I was a bit worried about this initially, because a whole bunch died just before I began my fish-sitting duties... I think there were about 16 of them back in January. When I started taking care of them, there were three, and I'm happy to report these same 3 hardy survivors are still swimming happily around their bright blue tank.

It's nice to have pets to come home to, even if they are just fish. It's way more interesting to watch them swim around than I ever thought possible.

In other fish-related news, I baked a delicious Arctic Char in a lemon dill cream sauce last night.

No comments: